Vitamins help children grow!
Download the chart
Download the book
The Game Zone: Find the Flintstones!
What you need:
- 12 seedless green grapes
- 12 medium strawberries or maraschino cherries
- 1 can (341 mL) frozen raspberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (341 mL) frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (341 mL) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 5 cups (1250 mL) cold water
- 4 cups (1 L) cold carbonated lemon-lime pop or ginger ale
What to do:
Fruit cubes: Put a piece of fruit in each section of an ice cube tray. Fill tray with water. Freeze until firm. Punch: Combine fruit juice concentrates and water in punch bowl. Just before serving, stir in pop. Add fruit cubes.
Makes about 15 servings.